Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
- We will be sending an email with our COVID 19 questionnaire and new procedures at least 2 days before your appointment.
- Please come alone as no one is allowed to wait in the salon
- In our reception area, we ask that you adhere to a 2m distance from others wherever possible.
- We would like you to wear a mask so please bring your own or you can buy one from us.
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or hot drinks in reception, but we can offer water in disposable cups.
- We are unable to use our covers etc for comfort, so if you feel you may get cold, please bring in a CLEAN blanket or covering of your own.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products, we will get them for you.
Thank you so much for supporting us as we all adapt to a ‘New Normal’
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Kerri, Rhyanna & Lauryn x